Lavender Wellness and Massage Now Open Again!
(updated February 13th, 2022)
Greetings to all the Lavender Wellness and Massage Clients,
We are excited to inform you that we ARE taking clients! As we make our way through on-going global pandemic we have found it necessary to make a few changes, in accordance with all state and city regulations for close-contact personal services. We are following the CDC guidelines and regulations for massage, and doing our very best to keep all of you, and the Lavender Wellness team safe and healthy.
• All Clients must wear a face mask at all times, including in waiting area.
• There is a $10 PPE fee for each appointment that is being added to help offset costs.
• One person at a time allowed in the studio along with one staff member.
• There will be a phone call before your appointment to ask you the mandatory pre-appointment covid questions.
• When you arrive for your session there will be a few questions and an infrared non-touch temperature check.
We request if you have an upcoming appointment that you please let us know immediately if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
Sore throat, fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, muscle pain, loss of taste or smell.
We will reschedule your appointment and due to the circumstances, the normal fee will be waived at this time.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon! Be Safe and Stay Healthy!